• The demand for Sustainable design makes it the best choice for LEED conscious designs. Our Recirculating System saves 3-5 times the water usage as compared to Flush Systems.
• No flushing- typical flush systems are designed to flush several times per day because chlorine loses its effectiveness over time.
• Eliminate components that were required for flush systems and reduce your maintenance and servicing costs.
Centralize ReCIRC™ equipment room
"Saves 3-5 times the water usage as compared to Flush Systems"
“Facilities have reported over
200,000 Cage days without a leak”
UV Units continuous water treatment
• 24 hour a day! ReCIRC-UV™ continuously recirculates the entire
distribution system through rooms, rack manifolds and returns back
through the Ultraviolet treatment process.
• Eliminates the need for chemicals by effectively preventing
the growth of bacteria.
• We eliminate the use of chlorination since it poses a research variable that may have adverse effects on the animals.
• Save money in extensive repair and replacement costs! Chlorine is also a cause of corrosion to the equipment & drinking valves.
• Research facilities that utilize the ReCIRC™ system, along with L-2000 drinking valves, report less equipment failures, and extended drinking valve life up to 10 years.
• We back it up! We're so sure in this solution we extend our standard warranty to 5 years for those facilities that have incorporate this strategy.
L-2000 Drinking Valve
© Systems Engineering 2017