For 50 years we have supplied laboratory animal watering systems.
• Dedication to supplying our customers with quality and reliable products, and service.
• We appreciate the investment and value you have in each research animal.
• Our philosophy is to design simple, and effective circulating systems that are easy to maintain and operate.
• We have always committed ourselves to suppling purified drinking water that is free of chemicals and contaminants that could effect your valuable animals and the research. A good example is our ReCIRC™ UV continuous 24/7 circulating system, that eliminates the use of harmful chlorination.
• We are one of the few companies that are committed to installing a complete turn key system or overseeing all of our system installations by our trained professionals. Our customers appreciate our timely response to their service needs and follow-up.
We hope this website will provide you with a overview of our systems. If you have questions or in the process of planning a new building or renovating your facility, please give us a call at 877-253-8852.
What are customers say about our systems:
How reliable is the ReCIRC™ system?
Gary Keller, DVM
Children's Hospital Medical Center
"We get quick service and incredibly reliable equipment.....there's nothing to go wrong, there is a back up system to switch pumps if it fails.... we have cultured our water and found no growth in ten years....it's simple, reliable and effective....When systems are simple you don't have problems....when systems get very technical and you have solenoid valves going on and off, obviously they are going to wear out because they move, that's when you are going to run into problem....Simplicity that works and is reliable, that is the key for me."
What are our customers experiencing with the L-2000 valve?
Dr. Brian Gordon, DVM
Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
"In this system that we have establish, flooding is almost a non entity.....This automatic watering system is much more superior than water bottles ...Water bottles will cost you several FTE's and provide less of a quality product to the animal ..... With this system we culture the water and do counts and it is continuously clean water."
NASA Space Shuttle Mission [Learn More]
© Systems Engineering 2017